| Follow || Dashboard |
Didi Adiba ♥
Im afraid :'/
Monday, February 20 | 5:06 PM | 0 Talking ♥





I dont know the reason why, Im cry. Im down and continues down everydayy. Im afraid to face my worst life. I never wish for a suck life but when the result came out. It will specify my own ways. There are Happier life or the Worst ever life.*wipe mytears* I just wanna make my Parents proud of me. I wanna make them excited to have the only one daughter like me. I wanna see tears streaming down their face because of my BestResult not a WorstEver :'/ I dont know what it be like when they excited wanna see my result but suddenly ... Erghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't stop imagine how their reaction and I can't stop cry about all this fuckinshit thingggg. :'/


Ya Allah. Give me a best ever Result I never thought for my SPM. I wanna make my Parents proud of me. I wanna them cry of joy because of my Good Result. Aminnn :')





much love,

Older PostNewer Post
♥ IMeMyMine ♥


Hello Earthlings! Im Didi Adiba. Thanks for stop at My officially page :D Leave your Footprints at my BabyBox. Be Nice here darlingg :* :)

|Facebook|
|Twitter|
|Instagram|

♥ BabyBox ♥


♥ Soulmate ♥

Iloveyou. Imissyou. Ineedyou Singaa. Muahhhhh
Taken By : Zainal Zailian


♥ Counting That Day ♥

">

♥ Credits ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan