| Follow || Dashboard |
Didi Adiba ♥
Ya Allah. It's too complicated :'/
Monday, January 30 | 6:00 PM | 0 Talking ♥

What's your problem babe? why are you never give up to let me down? What I've done to you? Oh nooo, Im sick with all of this. I've tired with all your games. You make me lose respect towards you. You are human like me but different between us is your brain and your heart is too moldy. Because of what? You never use properly and you never satisfied with the enjoyment of other. Sorry if I impolite but Im too furios with person like this :'/





People around me busy asking why Im cry. Im tired too explain anything so? The best ways is keep my smile to you even my heart is too hurt too smile :') It's too offensive and awful to me. I can't carry out it alone. Thanks God for a conjecture :'/ I will try harder to through all this pain :')




much love,

Older PostNewer Post
♥ IMeMyMine ♥


Hello Earthlings! Im Didi Adiba. Thanks for stop at My officially page :D Leave your Footprints at my BabyBox. Be Nice here darlingg :* :)

|Facebook|
|Twitter|
|Instagram|

♥ BabyBox ♥


♥ Soulmate ♥

Iloveyou. Imissyou. Ineedyou Singaa. Muahhhhh
Taken By : Zainal Zailian


♥ Counting That Day ♥

">

♥ Credits ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan