| Follow || Dashboard |
Didi Adiba ♥
Im Girl babe :')
Thursday, January 19 | 4:48 PM | 0 Talking ♥








Anddd,












Please? dont do the same thing infront of me. My heart hurt. Too hurt. Too tired keep fighting with you. --' I want a chill relationship and hope for a long-lasting relationship not a fake relationshit. Please? Be gentle babe. Grr. Im still young to know anything so drive mymind and myheart how to love, how to faithful and everything for our relay. Dont make me disappointed withyou babe. I hope you understand what I meant. Thanks.




much love,

Older PostNewer Post
♥ IMeMyMine ♥


Hello Earthlings! Im Didi Adiba. Thanks for stop at My officially page :D Leave your Footprints at my BabyBox. Be Nice here darlingg :* :)

|Facebook|
|Twitter|
|Instagram|

♥ BabyBox ♥


♥ Soulmate ♥

Iloveyou. Imissyou. Ineedyou Singaa. Muahhhhh
Taken By : Zainal Zailian


♥ Counting That Day ♥

">

♥ Credits ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan