| Follow || Dashboard |
Didi Adiba ♥
Everything is too cruel.
Sunday, January 29 | 11:03 PM | 0 Talking ♥


Everything is too cruel to me. Why it happened to me wehh? Aku dah bosan asyik berendam dgn airmata jea. Berpura-pura okay walhal hati merana. Nh hidup? Thanks. It too cruel to me and too heavy for me to through all this. Ohmineee, Im only a Girl didnt know anything and didnt think nothing. Where myhappiness?






Im try to be stronger but it all waste. Bila aku dah rasa aku cukup kuat untuk lalui semua. Kau datang secara senyap nd jatuhkan aku slow-slow. Oh noooo, Im human babe. PLUS, Aku PEREMPUAN! Cukup-cukup sakitkan hati aku. Penat dah. Serius, aku dah tak larat. Jadi diri aku and kau akan tahu segalanya. Aku bosan. One by one the BEST STORY came from the drain mouthhhh! grrrrrrrr --'







I hope you will be always beside me dear. I can't through all this pain alone. Im sick all of this. Serius, Im down. Tired tears keep flowing. Pretending to be okay but it's look like nothingg. Thanks babe. I appreciate nd never forget what you had done for me :')


#takboleh ke kalau satu hari aku tak menangis :'/





much love,

Older PostNewer Post
♥ IMeMyMine ♥


Hello Earthlings! Im Didi Adiba. Thanks for stop at My officially page :D Leave your Footprints at my BabyBox. Be Nice here darlingg :* :)

|Facebook|
|Twitter|
|Instagram|

♥ BabyBox ♥


♥ Soulmate ♥

Iloveyou. Imissyou. Ineedyou Singaa. Muahhhhh
Taken By : Zainal Zailian


♥ Counting That Day ♥

">

♥ Credits ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan