| Follow || Dashboard |
Didi Adiba ♥
Boyy, Read and Weep :')
Sunday, November 27 | 3:49 PM | 0 Talking ♥





Since I know you from the firstt time we met each other. I feel something from mysoul. It's something so different. In every text and call we made up. I got what I want before babe. Yeahh, I start learn how to appreciate Love and takecare it. You done boyy. I cant stop from thinking and dreaming of you. OhmyGodd. Thanks for gave me a best person I never had. Yeah. Iloveyou and be always Missyou Boy. You make myday wonderful. We start made up our moments and we recalls it everyday in our minds :D Im happy withyou. WithmyLife now :) Again, You done Boy. You gave me sense that I never think






Thanks Mr. A. Iloveyou. Imissyou





much love,

Labels:


Older PostNewer Post
♥ IMeMyMine ♥


Hello Earthlings! Im Didi Adiba. Thanks for stop at My officially page :D Leave your Footprints at my BabyBox. Be Nice here darlingg :* :)

|Facebook|
|Twitter|
|Instagram|

♥ BabyBox ♥


♥ Soulmate ♥

Iloveyou. Imissyou. Ineedyou Singaa. Muahhhhh
Taken By : Zainal Zailian


♥ Counting That Day ♥

">

♥ Credits ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan